Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Missing Changito

Have you ever put one of your kids to bed at night, and in the morning when you go and check on your sweet innocent child they are no longer in their bed. So you figure that they are watching cartoons in the living rom right, or at least somewhere in the house. Before you know it the first game of the day has started, and the search is on.
The next thing you know you are looking all over the house calling their name. CHANGITO! CHANGITO! WHERE ARE YOU? I am not playing come out this minute. You start to breathe heavy. What if they went outside? What if the worst has happened? And then just when your about to call for reinforcements. A phone call.

Me: Hello

Phone: Hi, I just

Not letting a word in I say Me: Do you know where my changito is?
Phone: Jajajajajajaja you mean your dad didn't tell you.
Me: Tell me what. I didn't see him this morning.
Phone: Your changito woke up early this morning as your dad was leaving for work, and your changito asked him when he was going to be able to go to work with him. Your Dad asked him if he had school and your Changito said No not today! So they both went to work.
Me: I had no idea I was searching all over looking for him.
Phone: Yeah I was about to tell you when I left this morning, and I couldn't remember why I was just standing there. Sorry!
Me: So my changito is with his grandpa
Phone: Yeah!



What a morning I couldn't believe it. My Changito was never missing. He was with his grandpa the whole time. Starting to breathe normal again I get my other 2 changitos ready for the day.

The End

So here is a bit of advice for all that live with family members. Before you go and run out of energy and oxygen, call all of your family that you live with, and see who went to work today.



Mama Changito

No comments:

Post a Comment