Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thank You 2010 for IKEA

Thank you 2010 for Ikea! What a brilliante place to spend a Saturday afternoon. My brother and his wife decided to take a trip to Ikea. They invited me and like any typical family invite, and the true latina that I am I invited my girls. You know the saying the more the marrier. So I packed up the ghetto van and headed to Ikea with my Changitos and girls. When we finally arrived to Ikea I called my bro. to see where they had parked and only like Ikea does it, who can get lost. Even their parking is lettered so there is no losing cars or familia. So I finally found my bro. he was parked in the family section. Que! Ya se a family section, I couldn't believe it a place to park the ghetto van. As we approached the first Free item of the day was the childrens station it was booked so we loaded up all of my changos including my bros. in carts and wwere on our way racing to get to the elevator! IKEA here we come! I was in total material bliss. What a temptation! I wanted it all. Just look at the colors, textures, where do I begin. I love that set up and oh look over here. Even my changos were excited. All of a sudden as if calling my name over and over. "I am over here don't leave me". Amor! Amor! It was love at first sight. A craft room of my dreams. For all of those who know me. I love crafts! Anyways we roamed for our treasures through the vast store of Ikea. Lost some of our crew a few times, but Gracia a ..... we had cell phones. The best part of Ikea was the food! Today was the last day that Kids eat FREE! That's right Gratis! Those words are so fabulous to my ears. I was able to feed my changitos and me for less than $8.00 including tax.
So the next time I go to Ikea I will be sure to take my crew, go during the week, and see if they are feeding kids under 12 for free.
Amo a Ikea!

love
Ray

1 comment: