Friday, January 1, 2010

Starting 2010

Today as you know is the first day of 2010, and I am so excited. Estoy Feliz!

As I glance back to see the accomplishments that my changitos and I have been able to conquer their are many. At the begining of last year I told my self that 2009 was going to be a great year despite of all the drama that we caused my momma! Living with parents is a whole different ball game. When at the same time you try to teach and raise your own kids those simply yet complicated rules. Muy Intersante! It's a once in a life time experience, and those who have lived with their parents and kids at the same time know what it takes to keep the peace. There were also many exciting times. Celebrations, Fiestas, Deaths and of course one of my changitos favorite times late night snack ( Graham crackers and milk) Sabroso! In 2009 I came to realize that my changitos had made a resoulution of there own. They had made a pack with each other to never stay the same size. These changitos stretched out so much that everytime I looked at them it was as if the dryer was set on extra shrink. They are like tiny weeds sprouting at every hem. It was amazing, and of course with my small changitos on the rise, their ability to learn was very impressing from the oldest to the smallest ever so amazing!

So now what? The snow will eventually melt, the flowers will start to grow, the heat will return, the leaves will fall and blow, and the snow will set once more. May 2010 have great thing in store for this family of changitos, and have many blessing for all of your families as well. Nuestras adventuras seran unicas y desfrutadas. I am truely looking forward to a fabulous year.


HAPPY NEW YEARS!
¡FELIZ ANO NUEVO!

love
mamma chango
Tip#1 Start the year on the right track give your family first a kiss, a hug and thank them for letting you be a part in their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment